Searching by AR or Lexile Level
After searching by keyword or other parameters, you can limit your search results with filters under the Narrow Your Results menu on the left-hand side of the search results. The AR and Lexile filters are located closer to the bottom of the list. Many items also display Reading Levels under the title.
AR Reading Level
- Click the AR Reading Level filter.
- Enter your AR range in the "from" and "to" fields (e.g., 2.0 - 2.9), then click Go.
- You should now see your search results filtered by the specified AR level range.
- Click the Lexile Level filter.
- Enter your Lexile range in the "from" and "to" fields (e.g., 600 - 700), then click Go.
- You should now see your search results filtered by the specified Lexile level range.
You can view any currently applied filter(s) above the Narrow Your Results menu. To remove a filter, click the minus symbol next to the filter and the search results will refresh.